I have decided to begin a post each week of the top 5 best links I have come across. I hope that the information will focus on leadership. Some of this will focus on SEO and Social Networking. Here is the best of what’s around:
- Email Etiquette 101 – Great Article by Michael Hyatt on how you should deal with email.
- Why Your 4,243,564 Twitter Followers Don’t Mean Jack – Perfect examples of how people push one way on web 2.0
- Why Google Employees Quit – Shocking info on what everyone thinks is a great place to work!
- 21 Dumbest Moves in Business 2009 – Interesting slideshow on 2009 business gaffs
- Make 2010 the Year of Execution – Open Forums talk about how 2010 should be about doing not talking
Obligatory Picture of Me
Taking Life Apart- What Does That Mean?I have decided to talk more about what I want and not just what I do at work. I have had a fascination since I was a child with understanding how things work. I would and still do- dismantle things to see how they work. I believe I have begun to do this with my life experience in my writing. So- here is my attempt at explaining the world I have been tearing apart in order to live my life.